Sunday, March 6, 2011

SWAGBUCKS!

Okay so many of you may have already discovered Swagbucks but I know some of you have not. So here I am to tell you about one of my favorite things! Swagbucks is a site that gives you points or virtual money called Swagbucks for doing searches, surveys, watching their tv, purchasing groupons, using their coupons etc. Once you earn X amount you can purchase real things. Such as AMAZON gift cards! Amazon lets you use as many gift cards as you want per purchase. I recently made a $20 purchase using four $5 Amazon gift cards that I earned through Swagbucks. I paid NOTHING out of pocket for that purchase! It takes me about a week to earn enough Swagbucks (450 to be exact) to get one $5 Amazon gift card. This is basically my plan of how we will be paying for Christmas! I am so super excited that I just have to share it with you all! In the last 6 weeks I have earned $30 worth of Amazon gift cards spending maybe 30 min max a day on Swagbucks. As you can see I posted the Swagbucks widget above so that any of you interested can find it easily AND if you decide to sign up if you would do it through the above Widget then I will earn a few Swagbucks with you along the way! This is totally legit folks! It's fun easy money!

2 comments:

Renae said...

Thanks for giving me the booster to spend more time on Swagbucks. I kind of started slacking off bit! So glad you like it!

Manda said...

I love swagbucks! For real. I have a lot of referrals (think triple digit) from forums I frequent and have made probably over $2000 by now since I joined 3 years ago. It's all well worth it. No catches at all :)